Monday, April 4, 2011

Somebunny Special

Happy April!! Spring is finally arriving here in Berea, KY and I am thrilled. Last week I was in Chicago where it still felt much like winter. How great to land back in Lexington on a beautiful spring day. It was a great drive home enjoying the birds, blossoms, and sending up a prayer of thanksgiving for safe travel. My favorite part of coming home from a long trip of work is to see my family. My children made some very cool "Welcome Home" signs, my husband made a fabulous dinner, and the animals shared their special hellos. My not so favorite part is seeing the pile of mail that will require my attention. Therefore, imagine my surprise when I looked over the stack to see a large box from one of our supporters, Debbie Rivers of The Angel Company. This Angel, sent Stamp to Cope, Inc. a box full of rubber stamps from her personal collection! What a wonderful blessing! As Stamp to Cope, Inc. gears up for more group workshops and individual outreach in the coming months, these stamps will be distributed to survivors and their support partners. Saying "Thank you" does not seem to be enough, but I made this card for Debbie to share our thanks. Truly, there are some wonderful people in the world. Remember, if you purchase stamps from my Angel website, 100% of the commission goes to Stamp to Cope, Inc. to purchase stamps and supplies for Breast Cancer survivors and their support partners. www.stamptocope.ismyangel.net Have a wonderful week and make something beautiful! Blessings, Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment