Monday, February 19, 2018

You Make My Heart Squeak!

Hello my wonderful blog buddies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, loving, caring, and compassionate Valentine's Day. February brings quite a bit of work travel for me but I wanted to stop in and let you know you "make my heart squeak!"

These little cuties were made for the hard working and dedicated faculty and staff who joined me for a training week at the office. The project was quick and easy using a Fun Stamper's Journey Heart die cut from white cardstock, an old, but favorite, stamp (anyone remember The Angel Company), glitter brush pens from Crafter's Companion, and a Sweetarts lollipop. Bringing a little love and sugar to long workshop days seems to add to the fun.

Enjoy your week, stay warm, and think Spring ;)! Love Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment