Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Happy Tuesday everyone! I apologize for not posting yesterday so I will post double today :). Our team spent yesterday conducting a Stamp to Cope, Inc. production day to get ready for our upcoming Berea Festival Learnshops event....more blog on the day to follow.

However, even though we were busy crafting and creating, we definitely took time to honor our service men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

In the spirit of that thanksgiving, I created this card using an article from our local paper, "The Berea Citizen", and a wonderful stamp by The Angel Company. Adding a distressed look with some patriotic blue paper shared my vision of struggle and sacrifice. Memorial day is also a personal time of reflection for me as I honor my father, Carl G. Foultz, Sr who served during WWII.....Miss you Dad! My sincere appreciation for those who serve and protect. Love Jeannette

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment