Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween and Updates!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Where have I been you ask? Well... STC and work have kept me hopping. But, I could not let today (Halloween and my birthday) go by without dropping a note to all of you sending THANKS!!!  March - October provided tons of new opportunities for STC such as card sale fundraisers, our annual Learnshops, sponsorship opportunities, and breast cancer awareness events. To say we have been busy would not do it justice. During one of my trips, I made these super cute treat bags for all meeting attendees and they were a real hit. 

Tim Holtz
I was able to attend a stamp training event and had the pleasure to meet and learn from these two stars.. Tim Holtz and Dyan Reaveley...talk about inspiration. I shared with them our mission and some of the fundraiser cards we make using their products. A wonderful experience and we have already incorporated some new techniques into our workshops using Distress Oxides and acrylic paints.
Dyan Reaveley

Our 2017 Berea Festival Learnshops were the best yet! I had an opportunity to work with some wonderful children and adults as we made cards and art journals. Several of the attendees were P-12 teachers who now have some exciting things to share with their students. Great fun trying new products, testing out resist techniques, and comparing pencils, markers, and inks. More to come.... Love Jeannette


No comments:

Post a Comment