Sunday, August 10, 2014

What's Up?

Greetings bloggers!

Whats up?! Great things!  So excited to share some wonderful news with you.... Our Learnshops fundraiser was a great success and STC received a check for $686 for our efforts!  A HUGE thank you to everyone for the support. I also received an invitation from one of the mixed media participants to share in a craft event October in TN.  What a great opportunity for further outreach.

In an effort to offer quality workshops for our survivors and Learnshop participants, mastering new techniques is important. I am excited to share that last week I earned my Spectrum Noir Certification and am now an "Accredited Colorist". I just love earning mastery in COLORING :).  You will notice an added blinkee on the blog site and this one really blinks!  My card today shows a sample of the unique and wonderful blending only alcohol markers can achieve.

Speaking of new blinkees, you will also notice I am now a Journey Coach.  Last post I mentioned that I was researching an additional fundraising option. I am super happy to share that I have joined an organization called Fun Stampers Journey , a partner organization with Spellbinders Paper Arts. Fun Stampers Journey manufactures and sells stamps, dies, and paper craft items which perfectly aligns with the resources we provide to our Survivors. (Some of you may remember our fundraising efforts through The Angel Company before it went out of business.)  As a Founding Coach, I have set it up that 100% of the commissions for orders placed through my Fun Stampers Journey Page will go directly to STC.  This is a great way for folks to purchase fun arts and crafts products AND support the STC mission. As an added benefit, when we need to purchase crafting products for Survivor Totes, I can get them at wholesale prices and add to the donation amount! Next time you are in need of stamps, dies, embellishments, inks, papers, or accessories for crafting, stop here first.

Thanks for stopping by and blessings for a great week!!!!
Jeannette






No comments:

Post a Comment