Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mixed Media Learnshop!


Greetings Everyone!!!!

STC has been working very hard to prepare for the 2014 Festival of Learnshops that started last week with lots of creativity and excitement all about town. However, I wanted to pop into the blog with a quick post sharing some FABULOUS news!  I have been asked to take on two additional Learnshops that focus on creating Mixed-Media Art Journals!  The picture loaded for this post is an example of one of the pages we will create.  A shout out to Vicki P for the inspiration! Of course, many of you are not surprised to see that I chose one of my favorite images... pumpkins! I will share student projects in my next post.

The classes start this week and it is not too late to participate.  If interested in joining us or in the Festival overall, please click this link and find out more.  Please share with your connections and come participate!

Thanks for all your support and have a great week! 
Blessings,
Jeannette


No comments:

Post a Comment