Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Color of Thankful!

Happy Greetings Bloggers!

Originally, this post was going to be a picture of a Thanksgiving card I made and some updates on what we have been doing here at Stamp to Cope.  However, when I sat down to type, I realized I was still riding on the excitement of being at Disney World for the Sloan C conference last week (thanks everyone who came out for my presentation!)! Instead of focusing on how I made my card and how it ties in with the holiday, I found myself flipping through my pictures, unfolding my Magic Kingdom Guide Map, staring at my extensive Disney Pin collection, and daydreaming about past trips with family and friends.   So many of my thankful memories coincide with trips to Disney World....

As a young girl, my first airplane ride and actually spending time as a whole family since my dad worked long hours.
As a young teen (16), going alone with my older sister (18) and finding out how cool she really was...we felt so grown up..(note to Cookie...remember Slimy Limy's)
As a young women, going to the grand opening of Epcot and discovering a behind the scenes world like no other.
As a first time mom, watching the magic and awe through my daughter's eyes.
As a wife, enjoying the romance of riding the rides with my soul-mate...I love you Greg!
As a second time mom, realizing on the Disney Transportation that my son has a gift for making people smile.
As a Cancer survivor, getting a "Disney Wish" granted that my husband and children would be rewarded for providing such wonderful support.
As an artist, amazed at the creativity in everything Disney.
As a career women, so blessed to be able to share experience and skills with others in such a glorious venue.

Like the picture of a Cinderella's Castle above (thank you my loving daughter Carly for merging it together for me), my thankfulness is FULL of color!

Love to all and a Blessed Thanksgiving!
Jeannette




2 comments:

  1. Yes Yes and Yes! Posted the most magical place on Earth. Hope to be able to share it with my grands someday. Hands down the best vacation we have ever taken. Love Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great mom! Love you!

    ReplyDelete