Monday, February 10, 2014

Warm My Heart

Hello Bloggers!

Yes, it has been a while since I posted, but be assured that Stamp to Cope has been moving forward in our mission for 2014!  While January is now behind us, we took that time to secure the following events on the calendar and planning has begun...

Fundraising Presentation event - April
Berea Festival Learnshops - July
2nd Annual Survivor pARTy - October
Table at Women's Wellness Day - November

We are also working on community and individual outreach with stamping workshops and tote bag give-aways for our Survivors. Please be sure to spread the word if you area aware of an organization that would benefit from a workshop.

Now that it is February, thoughts turn to Valentine's Day in the card making world. With the unseasonably cold and snowy weather here in Berea, though, I have been to cold to be inspired with the usual cupids, doilies, and dominance of red.  So, I decided to take a different approach to share my Valentine wishes. Every morning my darling husband makes coffee for me and it so warms my heart and body.  His kindness inspired me to try and share the same warm in spirit.  For the card I made my mother, I added an an image of the little girl since I am her youngest. 
Happy Valentine's everyone!  Stay warm and safe.  Now I need to go listen to the Thompson Twins version of "Hold Me Now" ...Warm my heart. 
Blessings,
Jeannette







No comments:

Post a Comment