Monday, November 18, 2013

Harvest Herd

Happy Fall Y'all!

Not sure what it is like in your area, but Berea is finally feeling, to me, like Fall!  Leaves just changed color and then quickly disappeared after a weekend of rain.  Seems like if I had blinked I would have missed it...happens in quite a few areas of life I suspect :).  It did remind me that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and more festive holiday events are coming my way...truly a card makers time of year for bulk! Now all I need to do is make time to actually create with time to send.

However, before I get lost in the pull of the Season, I wanted to play around with dimensional technique. I am so lucky to belong to a card making group called PaperKutz and mentioned my interest.  These wonderful ladies meet once a month and share tips, techniques, and the latest trends in the paper crafting world. Look what we worked on at a recent meeting! It is fabulous to know Stamp to Cope has so many talented women supporting what we do.


So, from my herd to yours, have a super week and enjoy the Fall while it lasts!
Blessings,
Jeannette
 

No comments:

Post a Comment