Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!

A quick post to wish all those wonderful people who serve in the mother role and happy happy day. I have the double blessing of the best Mother and Mother-in-law in the world...yes I am partial. I wanted to do something extra special for each this year so here are the results!  I hope they know how much I love them...truly they are perfect examples of unconditional sacrifice, support, and love!

The projects include a matching card and canvas.  I used a general rubber stamp outline in a very light ink to give me guidelines on a very cool crackle background I created with acrylic paint and some school glue. Then I painted over the outlines to create the images.  The Mother sentiment was stamped onto tissue paper first and then applied to the surface with modgepodge.  The entire product was then distressed with dye ink around the ends of the canvas.  A fun project!

Chat again soon!!!  Enjoy this day to the fullest!
Luv, Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment