Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter Wonders

At the time of this blog creation it is snowing again here in Berea, KY. It is an understatement to say that I am not a big fan of winter, snow, or the cold that comes with them, but even I must admit that they certainly inspire beautiful stamps and crafting ideas. There is just something about the delicate and unique characteristics of a snowflake that reflect such depth of superior design. Much like a survivor, the snowflake can look frail, alone, and guided by forces out of its control. Yet, bring those individual snowflakes (survivors) together, let them land on something solid, and watch powerful things happen!! So while those shimmering flakes are coming down I will celebrate their potential. As for me, the survivor, I made this card for my husband to thank him for being my solid landing and to remind me that EVERY snowflake is a miracle! Have a glorious week. Blessings, Jeannette
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment